COVID 19 Policies
As you all know, I have been temporarily closed secondary to COVID 19. I will be reopening around the third week of July. With this comes new policies for my business. Health and safety of my clients is something I have always taken seriously, and will continue to do so.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in ANY space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the WHO, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
In booking a session with Sweet Pea Imagery by Nicole, you agree to abide by all the rules as set out below and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
While the risk of transmission is low outdoors, I will be wearing a mask during our session.
I will also remain 6 ft in distance. Posing will be verbally directed. All of my outdoor locations are in
wide open spaces where 6 ft can be maintained between you, I, and any other visitors of the park, field or beach.
- Mask will be worn by me at all times
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing will be performed
- No outside props
- Snacks will be in individual packages
- Only 2 adults (not including me) present during session
- If newborn session includes sibling shots those will be performed first, and then Dad and the other siblings
will be asked to leave and return upon session completion
- 48 hours in between sessions to ensure proper sanitization
With ALL sessions: Any symptoms of illness (fever 100.4 or greater, cough, runny nose, chills, etc) MUST be rescheduled.
I am looking forward to seeing you all again and making magical memories!!